Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Troubles From the Get-Go

Well, I've been trying for a week to attach photos to the blog. The computer that we downloaded our photos onto will not let me attach ANY photos from any file, folder, or email. I'm still working on it. But for now, I'm going to jump to the most recent photos I have of the kids. I will come back to the photos of our journey from Hawaii to Germany later. The leiblings (sweethearts) and I have been stuck indoors for a couple weeks now for various reasons. The main one is they have been sick since we left Utah a month ago. Every time we go to a different climate, the kids get sick. I think since we've been in so many different places in such a short amount of time, it's taking the kids longer to acclimate. So here are some pics of the leiblings indoor activities.
LeiLei reading one of big brother's comics. Quinn is a huge fan of The Hulk!
Quentin enjoying one of Kinder's many delicious treats...a Happy Hippo
LeiLei still thinks she's in Hawaii. Any chance she gets, she'll strip down to her diaper. She hates wearing her coat! Nap time and bed time she gets away with it because by the time I go and check on her, she's asleep and naked. She's also taken to sleeping in her pillowcase. Funny girl!
We've been addicted to hot cocoa since we left Hawaii! LeiLei LOVES hot cocoa and tries to make the biggest cocoa-stache she can!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Sophie wants to have a sleepover with Leilani in that awesome Hello Kitty Bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, those pics are so cute! I can't believe how big they're getting. LeiLei is looking more like Quinn. I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete